Where to find Bagon - Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

« Older   Newer »

1. Laviano

User deleted

Where to find Bagon - Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

CITAZIONE
    PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
    As you can tell from the title this video is all about the location of Bagon. A lot of people have trouble finding this great Pokemon so I created a video explaining just where to catch him in Pokemon Emerald. This location also applies to Ruby and Sapphire :).

If you have any other questions about either Pokemon Emerald, Ruby or Sapphire do not hesitate to ask! I'm also willing to help anybody construct a great PokeTeam because forming a balanced team is my Pokemon speciality :) so ask if you need any team help!

If this video has been of any help to you please rate, comment or even subscribe. I'll be doing more videos about catching a Feebas, Snorunt and Relicanth so if you need help on those please subscribe as well :)

Also ask if there are any other Pokemon you need help finding, I'll willingly make a video about how to find it (if i can find it myself :P)

The video's Pokemon info - Lv 1 - Lv 29 Bagon - Dragon _-_-_ Lv 30 - Lv49 Shellgon - Dragon _-_-_ Lv 50+ Salamence - Dragon + Flying

0 replies since 14/5/2010, 17:40   24 views