Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2 Released)

« Older   Newer »

1. Fujifilm

User deleted

Introduction:

This hack is about a trainer(IRON/PURE) of TYRON Region(The name of the region is in honor of an ancient hero),just like all traditional hacks,this trainer will travel all over the region,earn all 8 badges,and the trainer will also meet a evil team called "TEAM MIRAGE",nobody know what are they doing for,they're just be known as trouble-makers,that's all about them can be known,everything in TYRON Region seems a bit weired,just like 2 years ago...

Features:

New region,new gyms(Of course)

New TYRON-styled Trick House

Underground Black Market in Marble City

Some 4th gen and 5th gen Pokemon

Some new tiles(Maybe a bit rough,it's not easy to draw them...)

Screenshots:

Tools Used:

ADVANCE MAP 1.92

ADVANCE TRAINER V0.9

UNLZ-GBA Beta1

CrystalTile2

PokemonTextMaster

OverworldEditorRE

FSF

XSE

DayAndNight - v1.0.2

...and some more tools(I cannot remember if there's any other tools used)

Banners(Thanks to mavy42's work)

In fact,I've made two already,but I didn't use them since mavy42 made the above two...

These are made by me(Maybe a bit rough):

Download link of the Fixed Version2.32(UPS file):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4jbx42

http://www.mediafire.com/?zyo3r2o76pkxbas

Download link of Fixed Version 2.33:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u555vo

P.S:In version2,almost everything are done,so that means the hack's about 100% done.

2. SafetyUser

User deleted

is this gonna be finished at all? you seem kinda dissipointed about releasing it now.

3. Fujifilm

User deleted

Looking pretty good so far, too bad you cant finish it though, it looks like a game that could have a nice plot, and then completely change by the end of it!
    And, the pic on the top right, with samuel, the pic of sam (i think) looks weird, the sprites make it look like hes looking away, deep in thought kinda thing, his pic should be looking away, and looking down, something like that. It's just a thought though, everything else looks cool~

4. SafetyUser

User deleted

It looks great keep it up pal but whty in UPS and not .IPS ?

5. Fujifilm

User deleted

Looks awesome, I can't wait till the final beta comes out!

6. SafetyUser

User deleted

nice hack im guessing the main pokemon is victini?

7. Fujifilm

User deleted

I've tested this beta today and found some bugs...So I fixed them and uploaded a new fixed patch,in this newer version,you can go further than the last one(Up to Bronze Port),and I have to say that I will finish this hack,but I need more time,so I have to release it right now in case of losing it...

8. SafetyUser

User deleted

really looking foward to the full game

9. Fujifilm

User deleted

I'll keep an eye on this hack. Good luck with it.

10. SafetyUser

User deleted

<div class="post_message" id="post_message_7271254">

This game is quite good! I have just beaten the first Gym Leader, after a few tries... I am enjoying it a lot. Nonetheless, I have found this problems so far:

Spoiler:

It reads "Prygon-Z", instead of Porygon-Z

I think the picture is self-explanatory...

These ones are less important:

It reads "countinue".

NOMAL-type

The Gym Leader also says "Bedge" instead of badge a couple of times, but I didn't capture a screen of that.

Apart from that, I found a wild Roserade in Dead Volcano! Was that intentional?:

Spoiler:

OMG, A wild Roserade!

I caught it:

Its Pokédex description corresponds to a Fire-type Pokémon, so maybe that's why it is in the Cave?

This hack is amazing, keep up with the good job! If I find more things, I'll tell you.

11. Fujifilm

User deleted

Thank you for reporting these bugs,I'll fix them immediately,these bugs won't exist in the next released beta/version.

12. SafetyUser

User deleted

Looks pretty awesome. I'll download the beta right now Nice new sprites and stuff

13. Fujifilm

User deleted

Thanks to Mochorro's reporting,some bugs were found and fixed,and I decided to release the fixed Beta1.5 right now(Because I want to make it more perfect),I know,I'm making so much trouble to the people who downloaded the older beta before because they have to download it again now,but still...I decide to do this...

14. SafetyUser

User deleted

I think some outdoor palettes need changing, so the colours are more natural and not all so similar to each other. The OWs are nice, but there's something about them I, I dunno >.< otherwise I like it. I love the whole usual Pokemon style, 8 Gyms, evil team etc, it's nice

15. Fujifilm

User deleted

Well i played the game and i must say the games storyline is very good.I think you should change how the grass looks and there are alot of grammatical erros in the game....... however this hack is alot of fun and by the way are you planning to finish it and how do you get the starter gible

14 replies since 10/10/2013, 13:21   987 views