Banners

Help Section

Downloads

Trivia

Ending Message

The third game of the Ruby Destiny Series

Introduction

"A simple greeting creates many smiles."

Hi everyone. I am destinedjagold, and I am the author/creator of the Ruby Destiny series.

I present to you the third and final game of the Ruby Destiny Series, which is Life of Guardians.

And yes, unfortunately, this is the last game of the RD series. Reason? Well, life has become a hassle when you're growing up, or growing old. Time should be spent on more important things for my human survival. :P

So, yeah. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy playing this hack.

Mind the bugs, by the way.

And of, if you're lost in the game, try and download the guide tool I made. It's a walkthrough. ;)

Anyway, enjoy~

Hack Information

"Knowledge is power."

Name: Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

ROM Base: Pokémon Ruby U.S. Version

(Note: Use the Ruby ROM without the MUGS intro)

Awards

"We should always be proud of our achievements and let those be our inspiration to go on."

Spoiler:

Story

"Everything and everyone has a story to tell."

Prologue...

Spoiler:

Rescue Rangers' Prologue...

A young girl who just reached 10 was having a birthday party with four friends who likes POKéMON, just like her, but before they could even start, a mysterious aura came inside the room and made them faint.

Soon, the girl woke up in a forest which was unfamiliar. Then strange voices was heard. Curiosity and unfamiliarity, she took a look and to her surprise, a Chikorita and a Torchic came towards her, and talking. Asking how a Pikachu reached in the place, she exclaims that she's human, however, she later found out that she turned into a POKéMON; a Pikachu.

Having no place to go, she joined their rescue team called 'Team Go-Getters'. The purpose of a rescue team is to help other POKéMON who are in trouble, which requires exploring new places in the Hevah Region.

Later, during their mission in Garden Field, she found out that her friend, Rose, was chased by a group of POKéMON who tries to eliminate her. She also found out that Rose turned into an Eevee.

They later found a Dratini, which was also one of her friends; Steve, in Mt. Krystal, and Mark, the Taillow, in Ilex Forest after they escaped the hunters' aircraft. And soon, she found Jagold, the Sandslash, who helped them return the trust of the POKéMON in the square where their base stood. Now, all they need to do is to find a way to return to their world.

Soon, a shadow started to be a threat to the Hevah region, which has caused chaos and destruction in the region. And after they stopped the shadow, Giratina, in Mt. Iniquity, peace, once again, reign over the region.

However, during this peace was the shadow's perfect opportunity to recover. However, Giratina, to truly cause ultimate chaos, needs a host with a strong mental and physical ability to be able to walk on the surface, which then chose Jagold, the Sandslash, who visited the ruined place of the battle.

Jagold had a battle with the shadow, and won, however, the shadow took over his shadow, causing him to unable to give the final strike, and the shadow overwhelmed him.

The news reached Team Go-Getters through Breatherna in Oceania Isle, which is where Jagold is, inside the Tower of Fate, in Oceania Isle. The Tower of Fate is also the place where they can return to their world. That was Giratina's plan, to destroy the tower.

Soon, they found a Dark Pikachu who knows them better than themselves. Torchic and Chikorita were confused. The Dark Pikachu told them that he sealed their memories to save them from Tyranitar's wrath.

The tower was full of mazes and puzzles, but they successfully went through it and met Jagold, and asked them to eliminate him, but she refused, which then the shadow took all of them in Jagold's mind, which was already overwhelmed by darkness.

After they defeated the threat, Giratina, who controls him, Jagold was free.

Soon, they reached the gate where they can finally return, but a POKéMON who guards the gate blocks them. It was Chaomega, who told them that Jagold was meant to die, but since he didn't, they created another future, different from the future which was meant to be.

One world with two futures would cause destructive results, and to heal it, Jagold must die, and Chaomega battles and wins with moves unfamiliar to them. Chaomega landed in front of Jagold, preparing the final beam, but she stood between them, asking to stop. This made Chaomega disregard it's attack and sets them free. Chaomega quickly sends them back to their own world, leaving Chikorita and Torchic behind with a broken heart.

After they left the gate, Chaomega went to Breatherna who was feeling ill. Chaomega tells her that he didn't told anything about what would happen to Team Go-Getters, that now they entered the future, another one's taking place. Breatherna was feeling ill because she can't handle two realities, and soon, Chaomega witnessed her torn apart into two.

Chikorita and Torchic tried to move on with the Dark Pikachu to be a rescue team.

---oOo---

Reign of Legends' Prologue...

2 years after they left the POKéMON world, a young boy started his journey in the Gento Region, east from the Hevah region. His journey took place in the real future.

After he acquired his second badge, he went to Bug Forest to continue his journey, who later found a Celebi crying for help. The grass POKéMON took him into the future. He found out that his friend, Blitz, was controlled by Shadow Lugia, who destroyed Rentelbud City. After he won the battle, Celebi returned him to the real time.

Soon, in Francia Forest, he found Royal Darkness trying to capture Palkia, but turns out that they were warped into a different location. Now Palkia found the person it seeks, and sent him to the false reality, the other reality, which Team Go-Getters has created. Everything was completely different. Blitz and Krona explained what happened, that in both worlds, 2 years ago, Diark, the leader of Royal Darkness, found the shadow stone which he used to turn Lugia into Shadow Lugia.

However, in his world, the other Lugia died because of the failed attempt of Royal Darkness capturing the two Lugias, but in Blitz's world, Royal Darkness successfully caught both, but one escaped and bore an offspring. And the offspring was a Baby Lugia, which they gave to him to help him save his future.

Soon, a POKéMON Ranger asked his help to stop Royal Darkness from turning Lugia into Shadow Lugia, and he agrees. And in the Royal Darkness base, he found Blitz who was helping out as well. However, after they defeated the Royal Darkness with Shadow Lugia by their side, it escaped with Blitz. He failed to stop them.

Soon after, the ranger called him, asking for help to stop Shadow Lugia in Cherrygrove City. He found an island south from the city, and inside, he met a red-hooded man who told him that he was the 'Key of Hope'. The man then disappeared, and so he moves on. After he defeated Shadow Lugia, Blitz was finally free from the shadow's control, but enraged, it attacked him once again with anger, however, it's rampage made it confused, giving them the opportunity to escape. Now, Blitz was sent to the rangers' headquarters to recover.

The rangers then found Shadow Lugia's location; in Vermillion City. By this time, the trainer was already competing in the POKéMON League. And after he became the champion, he went home where his brother, Kevin, gave him a ticket which will take him to Vermillion.

He found a mysterious island north-west from Vermillion, which he enters and found the red-hooded man once again, and battles him.

Later, he found out that he was Jagold who died two years ago, and his soul was trapped in Giratina, who then was defeated by Team Go-Getters. After Giratina was defeated, the shadow stone appeared, which is where Jagold's soul was inside as well. After Diark used the stone, it fused with Lugia and turned into Shadow Lugia, and Jagold's soul now has a new master.

Soon after, he faced Shadow Lugia for the final time, and after he successfully eliminated it with Lugia, it vanished and turned to dust, and soon, Jagold was free.

---oOo---

Life of Guardians' Story...

In the altered world where Team Go-Getters accidentally created lives a young girl who always dreamed tobe a Guardian Trainer after she heard all about it, even though she has no idea how to be come one, but still, she's determined to achieve her goal to be a Guardian Trainer.

One day, she can no longer stay home, for she wants to achieve her goal, and so she went out to try and befriend a POKéMON so she can travel the region and learn about Guardian Trainers. Unfortunately, she was stopped by her childhood friend, Kevin, and when they decided to go back home, a shaman was running for her dear life. She was chased by two members of the Dark Organization, trying to steal her POKéMON.

Unsure of what to do, she asked both kids to choose one POKéMON from her and battle the grunts. Later, they successfully defeated the grunts, which then fled. To thank them, she gave them the POKéMON they used as a reward.

And now that she has a POKéMON with her side, she will finally be able to start her own journey to achieve her goal to be a Guardian Trainer, But the region's been chaotic since the rise of the Dark Organization. Trials await her in the future, and a strange dream's confusing her. Will she be able to achieve her goal, or will she drive her destiny into the wrong path of life?

---oOo---

Features

"We should know what to expect."

> Explore the region of Hevah...

> New hero/heroine...

> 4th and 5th generation and Custom Made Pokémon...

> New tiles, sprites, maps, music, events...

> Starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle...

> New Rivals...

> Trainers will reward you with less money...

> Items will be expensive than normal...

> Day and Night System...

> Play 3 modes of the game: Good, Bad and Normal!

> ...and more which I forgot to mention...

Screenshots

"Everyone loves screenies~"

Videos

"What's better than screenies?"

> Game Trailer

> Low Point Path Event Script

> Freezing Script

> Leon Empire Music Preview

> Cold Scarf - Where to get it video

> Chip Battle MiniGame Tutorial

> The Hevah PokéDex Entries

The Team

Having friends as a team is a great treasure.

> destinedjagold = scripter, mapper, spriter, music editor, tiler

> Krad(Benevolent Wings) = spriter

> Nicolas = spriter - inactive

> Crosell = spriter - inactive

> Pounder_Zeikku = spriter, tiler, music editor - inactive

> KageX = OW spriter - inactive

Credits

Everyone needs help, even the ones who don't need help.

(I really feel like I forgot to add someone in the credits list. If you think you should be added here, PLEASE let me know and remind me of your contributions.)

___Sprites_____________________

> Samson = Custom-Made Pokémon Sprites...

> Eclypse & Heart of Thorns = Felinar's battle sprite...

> rhevarhe_duh = Angeallen Remade Sprite...

> Mimey = Team Galactic Grunts Indexed Sprites...

> Wichu = Shinx Front Sprite...

> KageX = Pachirisu OW Sprite...

> DragonFlyCave Website = Platinum Pokémon Sprites...

> SSJ4 Furatman = Gold Sprite...

___Tiles_______________________

> Alistair = Tiles...

> Kyledove = Tiles...

> Mateo = Elemental Master's Building Tiles...

> TehTehTehTeh = Tiles...

> Peyi = Tree Tiles...

___Reference__________________

> Ledah(deviantART) = Gabrieleon's Reference Sprite

> revenge101(deviantART) = Sprinephy(Org. Name: Spriphony) Reference Sprite...

> shinyscyther = Skarmiger Reference Sprite...

> Cloud/Zel!x = Female OW Reference Sprite...

___Others__________________

> WAH = D/P font patch...

> >Dante< and Womanizer = Title Screen editing...

> thethethethe = script tutorial, cry swapping...

> Tool Makers = Awesome Hacking Tools...

Tools Used

They did excellent jobs on the tools, so they need credit in creating hacks.

> Advance Map = LU-HO

> Advance Text = Scizz

> Advanced Series - Wichu

> Hex Workshop

> Sappy

> Unlz-GBA = EliteMap team

> PokéCryGUI = EliteMap team

> PKMN Editor Pro = Darthatron

> Y.A.P.E. = silver314

> Day And Night = Mastermind X

> OW Editor & OW Changer

> XSE = HackMew

> PokeScript

> IconEd

> Start Money Ed = ZodiacTheGreat

> Item Editor = thethethethe

> ROM Hacker XP = Wichu

Bugs/Glitches/Oddities

"No one's perfect, no matter how hard we practice to be perfect."

>Minor >Major

> Possible that Ralts will faint during the Light Catching Pokémon script...

> Some new music takes a bit of time to start to play...

> Some music are a bit loud...

> Don't press 'A' repeatedly or hold any directional buttons during any events in the game.

Banners

"Support is always a great thing you can give to a friend."

HTML Code:

HTML Code:

HTML Code:

by kid1513...

LoG

HTML Code:

LoG

by ~DarkLight~...

HTML Code:

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/vpe2aw.jpg[/IMG]

by Poke-random...

HTML Code:

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/fwrm8o.jpg[/IMG]

HTML Code:

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/10oivf6.jpg[/IMG]

by Poke-random...

3297673567_a3483d8f9b_o

HTML Code:

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3571/3297673567_a3483d8f9b_o.png[/img]

by PowerfulSquirtleKeeper...

HTML Code:

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2iijyoh.png[/IMG]

by Gamer 2020...

HTML Code:

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23jlilw.jpg[/IMG]

by NatureKeeper...

HTML Code:

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/k1ph81.png[/IMG]

by NatureKeeper...

HTML Code:

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2r4iglg.png[/IMG]

by NatureKeeper, with a message "to all who wanna join Team Earth!"

HTML Code:

[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/334qgoy.png[/IMG]

Help Section

"We should know where to ask for help."

Here's the previous thread if you have questions about the previous Ruby Destiny games.

You can also check my site if you wish.

Walkthrough F.A.Q...

Spoiler:

Q: What do I do with this .ips or .ups files?

A: Download the Newbie Package and read the "Read Me First!" text file.

Q: Why do I have to look for a Ruby ROM? Can't you just give us a link of the ready-to-play ROM?

A: Distributing ROMs are against the PokéCommunity forum rules... Sorry...

Q: I can't enter the boat. What do I do?

A: First go to Oceanshine City and enter the PokeCenter and talk to Richard. Then head back to Silkwind Town and get a badge after defeating Janice. Then head back to the boat.

Q: I talked to RYAN in the boat but nothing happens! What do I do next?

A: Find a room in he boat where there's no NPCs, and head to bed.

Q: I can't enter the gym in Silkwind Town! It says that it's "closed"!

A: Head to Silkwind Path and head north and battle Might/Patty there.

Q: Where's the second gym leader/elemental master?

A: Talk to the guy in green inside the gym in Oceanshine City, and then head to Krystal Path.

Q: Where the heck is Krystal Path!?

A: In Guardia Town(starter town), head North and you'll be in Green Leaf. Then head left to reach Krystal Path.

Q: I keep freezing in Low Point Path! Where's this Cold Scarf thing!?

A: You can only obtain Cold Scarf after you get your third symbol/badge and obtained Rock Smash.

Q: Okay, I saved the guy with the ranger and knights in Low Point Path. Now what?

A: Head back to Rainleaf Town and battle he gym leader and obtain a new badge.

Q: I'm in Boulder City and Terry won't battle me. Where to?

A: Head back to Silkwind Town and ride the train.

Q: I just got my fifth badge and done the Angeallen event thing. Where next?

A: Go behind Boulder City's PokeCenter. Then head east up until you reach Rintah Town.

Q: I talked to everyone in Rintah Town, but nothing happens. WHat am I suppose to do?

A: Head back to Boulder City.

Q: I escaped Breeze Island and got a Lapras, but I don't have my badges. Does this mean I have to fight the leaders again?

A: Yes.

Q: I pwned all those Dark Org grunts in their airplane. Now what?

A: You can either go to Breeze Island, or go inside the aircraft... Story branching will begin from this point.

Q: Story branching? What?

A: This hack has three modes: Good, Bad and Normal mode. You get to choose what mode you wanna play depending on your choices.

Q: I got the sixth badge, but the rock-thing keeps saying to talk to Kronz.

A: You must have missed the event in Lost Shadow Valley through Dusk Path's Mineral Cave. Head to Rintah Town and head east.

Q: Okay, so I got the sixth badge but the rock-thing tells me to go to the Hevah League, but no one's there!

A: Head to Guardia Town, and a little down south, defeat the new Elelemtal Master.

Q: I got 7 badges now and I finished beating Giratina/Vessel/Zah in Dragon Castle. Where's Alice so I get my 8th badge?

A: First, head to the Tower of Fate in Oceania Isle. Talk to Chaomega. Then, head to Lost Shadow and talk to Giratina. And then you can battle Alice in the Leon Empire.

Q: I finished the event of Claire and Gabrieleon in Oceanshine City. Where did Gabby go?

A: Dusk Path, above the waterfall.

Q: May I ask where are the Ruby Destiny fragments?

A: (1)Chaomega gives you one, (2)after Gabrieleon's event, Jude's grandfather in Rintah Town gives you one, (3)Champion Joseph gives you one, (4)a POKéMON in White Path's cave has one, (5)a POKéMON in Bouquet Field's Mineral Cave has one, (6)Krona will give you one if you'll accept Blitz's request, (7-8)and Might/Patty gives you two if you have 6 pieces and after you talked to Ranger Leana.

Q: Where is Champion Joseph?

A: In Twilight Path's Mineral Cave.

Q: My bag was full when I was given the fragments... Help?

A: After Might/Patty gives you the fragments, talk to the rock-pyramid-thing.

Q: How can we catch Chaomega?

A: You can "get" Chaomega, but you won't get the chance to "battle and try to catch" Chaomega. How to"get" Chaomega will depend on your answer to Jayson's question in the Tower of Fate.

Q: How can I change Shaymin/Giratina's forms?

A: Buy some "Shiny Gems" from Jayson in the Tower of Fate. You can change Felinar's form as well.

Q: I wanted to have Shaymin, but I got Giratina instead, why!?

A: In the Good/Bad Side of the game, you can only get Shaymin if you successfully "talked" to the sprouts in Lost Shadow, or if you talked to the green diamond inside Dusk Path's Mineral Cave. In Normal Mode, you can pick your pick.

Q: Is there any Master Balls available?

A: Nope...

Q: Why are trainers giving very very low prize money?

A: I did this on purpose to increase the game's difficulty, since this is the last game of the Ruby Destiny series...

Q: In the chip battle mini-game, my opponent says it's a tie where he clearly won (or vice-versa), is this a glitch?

A: Yes, but I was too damn lazy to fix it. You won't lose money if you lose, anyway...

Q: Can you tell us Gabrieleon's locations?

A: Sure, but this is not in order: Guardia Path, Ice's Edge Path, Current Path, Dusk Path(below Current Path), Coral Sea, Fruits' Basket, Oceania Sea, Hevah Academy and finally, back on the peak of a mountain in Dusk Path.

Q: How can I get to Togen Island?

A: Togen Island is only accessible if you chose the Bad Side of the game, but you can only get there once.

Q: How can I get to Ilex Forest?

A: The entrance is in Green Leaf.

Q: Where can I get Rintah Town's symbol?

A: Champion Joseph.

Q: I got the fossil from Mirage Tower, but where can I revive it?

A: The scientists in the Ranger HQ in Silkwind Town. The revived POKéMON can only evolve once, depending on its stats.

Q: What are those other islands in the region map?

A: This post might help.

Q: Alice isn't showing up in Leon Empire! I already defeated Giratina, the vessels and Zah in the Dragon Tower.

A: Princess Alice will show up there after you talk to Chaomega in the Tower of Fate, and then after you talked to Giratina and/or Shaymin in Lost Shadow.

new Q: I already caught/met/fought the four Dragon Gods, but Chaomega won't let me start the fragment collecting quest!

A: This bug will be fixed in version 16. If that patch is not yet available, then send me your saved file via PM. I can't help you if you'll send me your saved state, however. I need your saved file.

A: Go to the Tower of Fate and talk to the pink pyramid inside.

H.M. F.A.Q...

Spoiler:

HM01 - Cut

You can get it in Sinister Woods from a Bug Catcher.

HM02 - Fly

Given by E.M. Janice in Silkwind Town.

HM03 - Surf

You can get it from a hiker in Krystal Path after you got the fifth badge.

HM04 - Strength

Given by E.M. Kronz in Lustersand Town.

HM05 - Flash

Inside Low Point Path's Mineral Cave.

HM06 - Rock Smash

You'll get it from Rival RYAN in Rainleaf Town's PokeCenter after you got a third badge.

HM07 - Waterfall

Rival Nicolas will give it to you in Oceania Sea (just above Silkwind Town).

HM08 - Dive

Not available.

Elemental Master F.A.Q...

Spoiler:

1st | Janice | Flying | Silkwind Town

2nd | Vincent | Water | Oceanshine City

3rd | Andrew | Grass | Rainleaf Town

4th | Rhea | Electric | Rainbow City

5th | Terry | Rock | Boulder City

6th | Kronz | Random | Lustersand Town

7th | Beatrice | Fighting | Guardia Town

8th | Alice | Psychic | Leon Empire

Downloads

"The way we download files."

Note: download WinRar from the internet so you can open .rar files.

> Version 16.4 = SendSpace (IPS Patch, UPS Patch, IPS - Newbie Package, UPS - Newbie Package)

> Version 16.4 = MediaFire (IPS Patch, UPS Patch, IPS - Newbie Package, UPS - Newbie Package)

> And here's a note about the new release...

> A link to download a guide tool, if you don't trust those pink pyramids in-game...

> And here's a link if you want to listen to the music of Life of Guardians through Sappy...

Spoiler:

> Version 16 = SendSpace (Newbie Package) | MediaFire (Newbie Package)...

> Version 15.8 = SendSpace | MediaFire

> Version 15.2 = SendSpace | MediaFire

> Version 15 = SendSpace | MediaFire

Trivia

"It's fun to know some fun facts."

> A couple of music use the same voicegroup...

> GANDEL and HENDYL were in the Hevah Dex, but were replaced by COMBEE and VESPIQUEN 'cause my brother hates both GANDEL and HENDYL...

> GUARDIA TOWN's music was changed...

> You were supposed to be able to access the portal behind Chaomega, where you'll be able to reach the Hevah region in the other timeline. But meh, too much work...

> You were supposed to receive eggs of the Dragon Gods, but they take too long to hatch.

> Blitz was suppose to join you during the Ruby Destiny event in the Tower of Fate, but I forgot...

> Stealth, leader of the Dark Organization, was suppose to be set out of jail and become Rintah Town's Guardian Master again, but I was a bit lazy...

Ending Message

"Everything has an end... Well, not exactly everything."

Well, that's all.

I hope that you like the presentation and the hack.

I am doing my best to create a great game for you to play.

Thanks so much~

---oOo---

2. Schetter.

User deleted

Oh, man, this is looking great DJG,
    I can't wait to tryout the final part of Ruby Destiny!!
    The Ruby Destiny Trilogy is the some of the greatest hacks,
    i've ever seen, and it only gets better with LoG.
    Keep up the good work!

3. Fujifilm

User deleted

Originally Posted by 44tim44
    View Post

Oh, man, this is looking great DJG,

I can't wait to tryout the final part of Ruby Destiny!!

The Ruby Destiny Trilogy is the some of the greatest hacks,

i've ever seen, and it only gets better with LoG.

Keep up the good work!

//44tim44

I am not sure if LoG will be the last part though.

We always get new ideas, so who knows, but thanks~

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalaxyTurbo
    View Post

Yes! It's finally up!

This looks awesome, lookin' forward to the beta.

And seriously, beta or not, this should go to the Hacks Showcase.

I do not wish LoG to be in the Hack Showcase yet though...

It will be, when I want it to be there...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac_Mini
    View Post

Thsi looks increditble DJG (we can finall call you that again)

but may'br you should change the CSS so there aren't so many scroll bars

hm...

the CSS style's a bit ugly to look at on other themes, so I will change it then.

Thanks and yeah, it's good to be DJG again... xD

@ general...

Thanks to you all~

4. Schetter.

User deleted

Perfect
    The CSS is now perfect
    I wish you best of luck on this

5. Fujifilm

User deleted

O man O man O man it's finally here!!

I wish you the best luck!

6. Schetter.

User deleted

LoG? Hmm seems interesting enough jagold. I think you get people excited a bit to much i mean your hacks are great and all but there are those out there that are better but yeah i like yours and all.I got to play me the first 2 so i can understand whats going on. Also if this isnt the end that would mean 4-5 parts to a trilogy. Nah im sure you will make spin offs of some sort. And wow would you later be able to go to gento fuilly? I would love that. Anyway best of luck! Is that THE sinister woods of rescue rangers?

7. Fujifilm

User deleted

Originally Posted by Mitchman Is
    View Post

LoG? Hmm seems interesting enough jagold. I think you get people excited a bit to much i mean your hacks are great and all but there are those out there that are better but yeah i like yours and all.I got to play me the first 2 so i can understand whats going on. Also if this isnt the end that would mean 4-5 parts to a trilogy. Nah im sure you will make spin offs of some sort. And wow would you later be able to go to gento fuilly? I would love that. Anyway best of luck! Is that THE sinister woods of rescue rangers?

I know that there are so many hack projects which are better than mine.

And I really do not care about that factor.

I only make these hack projects along with my team just to create a new game for everyone to enjoy playing.

I would care less about competition and stuff. As long as everyone enjoys the game, that's what makes me happy.

Also, yeah, it is the Sinister Woods in Rescue Rangers... Why?

Because both RR and LoG are in the same region, Hevah.

8. Schetter.

User deleted

Hey are you changing the tiles to Platinum?
    If so, cool!
    If not, cool!
    Keep it up!

9. Fujifilm

User deleted

Ahahaha, awesome. I was looking forward to this. I'll go download and play soon, but I just have one opinion to state. To me, the path's colour looks odd, but that's just me. Ahem, keep up the great work DJG! Luck~

10. Schetter.

User deleted

I know jagold and im stating that as it seems a lot of people are getting a bit to over excited. Anyway an early christmas gift is good and i might get into playing your hacks again even though i hate starting from the beginning for each beta.

11. Fujifilm

User deleted

Alright, I decided to report all the bugs I find, as to further the progress of the hack. NOTE: I will report every little tiny bug, even if it cannot be fixed/is hardly noticable

- - -

1. Coming from Guardia Path into Guardia Town, the name is displayed for a fraction of a second, and looks odd.

Screen

Spoiler:

-Sorry, hard to capture x_x

2. A few movement permission errors on Guardia Path.

Screen

Spoiler:

3. A movement permission error in Silkwind Town.

Screen

Spoiler:

4. A signpost reads the same as it did in Ruby at Oceana Sea.

Screen

Spoiler:

5. Signpost reads the same as it did in Ruby at Silkwind Town.

Screen

Spoiler:

6. Text is the same as in Ruby.

Screen

Spoiler:

7. Text runs off screen when Prof. Kris is talking.

Screen

Spoiler:

-Sorry, I caught it a bit late...ehehehe

8. Prof. Kris' text runs off screen...

Screen

Spoiler:

9. Ranger says the wrong context. Should be "come"

Screen

Spoiler:

10. Ranger says the wrong context. Should be "see"

Screen

Spoiler:

11. Wrong context. Should be "closed"

Screen

Spoiler:

- - -

That's as far as I got, because I couldn't find the go-goggles, and I accidentally deleted my save. What I played of the hack, was wonderful, I only had one complaint. There were too many existing scripts from Ruby, which was a bit of a turn off, but somehow this hack has motivated me to begin working on my hack again. It just gave me a good feeling while playing it. Kudos, and Luck~

12. Schetter.

User deleted

wow finally the LoG is coming :D im happy youre back in hacking DJG :D im excited to see the new tile set and grapics :D GL ill support this one all the way

13. Fujifilm

User deleted

Ah, so I see you decided to release it early, huh? ;P

Well, I can't play it unfortunately, but it looks nice. :)

Good luck~

14. Schetter.

User deleted

Ooh, awesome. Best of luck on this :D

15. Fujifilm

User deleted

I'd like to report that the boat script(the one where you meet the guy on board) froze for me.

14 replies since 12/10/2013, 14:18   3556 views