Pokemon Gold Sunset Horizons (CANCELLED) (FIXED)

« Older   Newer »

1. Leaque

User deleted

This is so stressful *sigh*... ANYWAY this hack is COMPLETED TILL END but as you may know there are some glitches and they are so annoying to fix... so no updates for now but if anyone wanna help me fix that, then help.
    --------------------
    Pokemon Gold Sunset Horizons (Beta).(Fix)

IMPORTANT
    fixes-
    1.Girl on a tree in violet city fixed.
    2.Union cave exit fixed.

Updated player outside battle sprite and few scripts.

Hint- Be careful while jumping ledges if there is a tree or a fence next to it.
    Due to some glitches I found I updated this hack but I encountered a weird glitch, you may run into it when you are travelling to azalea town.Just outside the town a mountain of random stuff is present but IT CAN BE PASSED, in this way:-

2m2du6v.png

jjnwh1.png
    solve it like this

and if you encounter this design
    vxojt1.png

m9oirr.png

11rfxw7.png

things which appear unpassable (like downsloping ledges) can be passed at some points so be sure to save your game and after that bump into it.
    --------

29xbu6c.jpg

Storyline-RED the strongest trainer ever is killed by the Mewtwo he caught at Cerulean cave when he was training
    at MT.Silver although before dying RED was able to Recapture Mewtwo but it is trying to get out.So in
    order to stop it from escaping Red's Spirit wanders the Mt.Silver and he can only rest when someone can
    defeat him and Mewtwo in a Fair battle.When Prof.Oak Discovered this he promised RED and set out to find
    a worthy challenger for him.
    The story is inspired by few creepypastas (except the Mewtwo part) they are fun BUT I dont beleive in them
    I KNOW that RED reappears at Pokemon world Tournament so he ain't dead but this is just a hack.

Features:
    1.Different Storyline.(Changed Intro and talk with Oak,Blue,Elm and few other things to fit the story).
    2.Completable Pokedex.
    3.High but Reasonable Difficulty.
    and some more things.
    4.Much redesigned Cities and Towns.

2vvl7ip.jpg

2mrb8jl.jpg

5v19gn.jpg

2s6x6qw.jpg

====
    Version Exclusive,Starter and other Rare pokemon appear in Ruins of alph outer(NIGHT),
    route 31(anytime),route 33(MORNING and NIGHT), and route 36(NIGHT).

Evolution Changes:
    Kadabra,Machoke,Graveller,Haunter,Onix and Scyther evolve at level 25.
    Poliwhirl-Politoad at level 30.
    Seadra-Kingdra at level 35.
    Porygon-Porygon2 with Thunderstone.
    Slowpoke to Slowking with Sunstone.

Trades:
    Aticuno-Lapras
    Zapdos-Porygon2
    Moltres-Dragonite
    Mewtwo-Tyranitar
    Mew-Kingdra
    Celebi-Venasaur.

1.It is named Sunset Horizons because Sunsets are kind of sad they signify the end of a day.
    2.In intro during time setting part the words in brackets is the main charater speaking.

The hack's map is in testing due to some glitches it will be fixed soon.

Download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l7pddb

Please comment and tell what you think about this hack...

(The fix version has updated player sprite, do not confuse it with old version, chech that before playing).

-CH666

Last edited by CH666 (2014-05-06 13:28:54)

2. SafetyUser

User deleted

I encountered some dangerous glitches (because I didn't tested this game very much) so heres an updated version.
    The game itself is complete but I would like to add few more things for example-
    Title screen name.
    In battle and trainer card sprite change.
    RED's after battle dialogue editing.
    Map changes
    Azalea glitch fix
    New .jar version

anyone who wants to help please help me improve and fix this hack.

IMPORTANT:
    Those people who posted this hack on other sites please update it with new fix version link and information about Azalea glitch.

And lastly Anyone who can test run this hack please help and report any glitches along the way.

(The fix version has updated player sprite, do not confuse it with old version, chech that before playing).

3. Leaque

User deleted

Hi, I don't really notice any changes in the player sprite between the initial and updated releases; is there a specific rom data that should match the patch?

2 replies since 19/7/2014, 19:21   593 views