Ripping Blu ray to MKV Data files with Bluray Ripper

« Older   Newer »

1. baby19890416

User deleted

"I 'm thinking about transform my personal Blu-ray films in to MKV documents to look at on my small pc. WE actually have my personal Blu-ray player within the living space as well as my personal pc within the bed room. Not really fascinating within purchasing a 2nd Blu-ray player before cost falls. Therefore tearing my personal present dvds in order to MKV may suffice. May somebody create or even immediate me personally to some guide which exhibits how you can do that step-by-step. I've BD-ROM drive. INCH
    Step1. Fill disk content material in to Blu ray to MKV Ripper
    Release Blu ray Ripper, and click on Fill BD option in order to transfer Blu ray supply or even file towards the ripper. DVD disc as well as file will also be permitted to transfer in to the plan.

Step2. Set the actual subtitle vocabulary as well as sound vocabulary
    Within Subtitle, pick the subtitle vocabulary when the disk offers supplied a few vocabulary options.
    Within Sound, pick the sound vocabulary.

Step3. Select MKV because the result structure
    Click on the drop down container associated with "Profile" to go in User profile solar panel, that you select MKV because the result structure.
    mkv
    Step4. Configurations
    Click on "Settings" switch that can be done a few parameter configurations for the Blu ray supply, for example audio and video codec, bite rate, video size, aspect ratio, frame rate, etc.

Step5. Rip Blu ray to MKV
    Take another look at the house user interface, simply click "Convert" to begin in order to rip Blu ray to MKV. Whenever Blu ray to MKV transformation offers completed, you might move the actual sculpted documents with regard to satisfaction.

0 replies since 27/4/2012, 04:11   9 views