Pokémon Ranger SoA Remix - Ranger School

« Older   Newer »

1. l0id

User deleted

Yay, another Ranger remix! This time, it's of the Ranger School in Almia, of which I still have fond memories. I'm not sure why, but the small time we spend in the Ranger School will always remain close to my heart. I even got a bit teared up the second time I played.

When I started this remix, I wanted to turn a peaceful theme into a more upbeat theme. How did that work out?

Fun Fact: I later found out that the MIDI I used was the MIDI for the Dorm room music, not the actual school. xD

Anyway, I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to comment and like!

mqdefault

mqdefault

mqdefault

2. SafetyUser

User deleted

Yay, another Ranger remix! This time, it's of the Ranger School in Almia, of which I still have fond memories. I'm not sure why, but the small time we spend in the Ranger School will always remain close to my heart. I even got a bit teared up the second time I played.

When I started this remix, I wanted to turn a peaceful theme into a more upbeat theme. How did that work out?

Fun Fact: I later found out that the MIDI I used was the MIDI for the Dorm room music, not the actual school. xD

mqdefault

mqdefault

mqdefault

3. l0id

User deleted

mqdefault

mqdefault

mqdefault

2 replies since 27/1/2014, 18:38   11 views